Sunday, June 29, 2008

Eleven Months Old!!











This on is my favorite!! Well one of my favorites!! These were her 11 Month old pictures!! Yes she is now 1!!!! isnt that so crazy? it seemed just like yesterday that she was born!! I have no idea where this last year has gone, but sure enough it is gone!! Addy is growing so fast she will be walking here any day now!! She also gets more and more pretty every day! she looks less and less like a little baby and more and more like a little girl!! We love her so much!!




2 comments:

Monica said...

Hey Joy, you finally posted something New. so cute of Addie. The time really has gone by fast. Love all her curly hair.

Unknown said...

I loved her party! You are such a good mommy. I'm glad we got to come see the house and you guys before we left town. Addy is such a beautiful little girl. Thanks for inviting us.