Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Graduation!!!!!

Whahooo!!! Our Graduate!!!!! One other cool thing that happened At Jeremy's graduation was L. Tom Perry recieve his Doctorate degree!!! so I guess you could say that Jeremy and L. Tom Perry Graduated together!! It was actually a really fun and exciting graduation. Yeah, I know most of you wouldnt believe that a graduation could be a fun event, but it actually was!! We are so proud of him for finishing his degree!!! Its a good modivator to get mine!!

Addy and Daddy!!!!!

Jeremy is showing of his skills at mastering an aggie... or whatever they are... It looks like a bull to me!!!

















Jerem's Celebration!!! Jeremy Graduated May 3rd, 2008 from Utah State University( the castle school) We had a great time celebrating and making lots of noise as he walked acrossed the stage!!! This is everyone who came to join in our celebration!!!




Yes!!! The blessed day came that Jeremy walked with his graduating class!!! We are so proud of him. He is the First to graduate from college from his immediate family and mine for that matter!!





Addyson was given her first licorice!!! And she absolutely loved it!!! This cute covered face shows for itself the enjoyment she got out of chomping on some red delicious!!! The naked attire is for stain purposes only!!!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job Jeremy! I didn't realize you were graduating from Utah State, I must have missed that detail somewhere, but that's almost more awesome :) I'll bet you're glad to be "officially" done. Call us or we'll call you and celebrate!

Rob, Kara & Crew said...

Congratulations Jeremy!!! You have a beautiful family. How much longer do you have with the milatary? Rob (my hubby) just finished at the end of last year. I appreciate all the men and women who serve our country, I know first hand the sacrifices families make in order to do so. So thank you jeremy.
My blog is www.gocox.blogspot.com