Friday, November 14, 2008

Update

Yes I know that We are not very good at keeping this blog updated so here are a few most recent pictures of our little family. Addy is getting so big now she is walking and dancing all over the place. She has some real rhythum. Well, Jeremy took me to Vegas for my 21st Birthday a few weeks ago and that was such a blast. His parents have a time share there so we were able to stay right on the stripe. Addy did endure the long million hour drive down there with such a good additude. I am still in school wich it is winding down... finals will be here before we know it. Then I will start the Cosmetology program in January. Jeremy still lvoe his job and isnt gone nearly as much as before. We are so excited for christmas to get here. It will be a fun year for Addy! Jeremy are currently reading the Twilgiht books together and are completely wrapped up in them. We love it. And if anyone has not yet read them... You must! Well that is about it for right now! I will try to do better at keeping you all up dated although im sure most of you have given up on me and stopped reading a long time ago.
Happy Holidays and Everyone enJoy your Thanksgiving!























































4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well guess what - I still read it :) So thanks for keeping me updated. Sounds like you had fun in Vegas you lucky girl!

Dustin and Tricia said...

Happy (Late) Birthday! Glad to hear Vegas was fun!

Angie said...

Hey this is Angie Rowley, I am so excited to see how you guys are doing. If you want send me your email address to rowleystyle@gmail.com and I will invite you to my blog because it is private. Your little girl is so adorable. I miss you guys and hope all is well. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

hey guys,
I think we were in Vegas at the same time! Shoot us an email. Love, Andrea